Thursday, October 4, 2007

Conspiracy!

Well... I determined before coming here that I was going to determine once and all if the toilets swirl in the opposite direction in the southern and northern hemispheres. Well, from the moment I arrived here I noticed a problem. The toilets don't swirl! And I have finally determined why... it is a conspiracy... they don't want us to know the truth! We innocently design our toilets so everyone can see how the water swirls up North... but don't here... it is a closely guarded secret. I'll post a video of what their toilets do look like when flushing... just in case you are curious... but I tell you... it is a conspiracy!



(Actually I was suprised to find out that this urban legend doesn't get passed around here... they had never heard this theory)

(If you want the "real truth" I recommend snopes.com)

No comments: